In today’s show…
We discuss the following questions:
- Do people know their colours instinctively? (begins at 1.14 min.)
- How can I tell if I have a warm or cool undertone? (begins at 13.49 min.)
- What does it mean to lean warm or cool in our Season? (begins at 19.39 min.)
Duration total: 32.03 minutes
Find us on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube by navigating to Chrysalis Colour Analysis.
Episode 9: Colour Instinct and Leaning Warm or Cool
The Questions discussed in today’s show:
- Do people know their colours instinctively?
- How can I tell if I have a warm or cool undertone?
- What does it mean to lean warm or cool in our Season?
Photo credit: Photo by Chris Lawton on Unsplash
Find a colour analyst near you by choosing Colour Analysts in the menu bar at the top of the page.
The Season Cycle:
Your Podcast Hosts:
Christine Scaman is located in Prince Edward Island, Canada. In addition to in-person Colour Analysis, Christine blogs about Colour and 12 Seasons. Christine is an instructor for the Colour Analyst training program.
Jorunn Hernes is located in Norway, where she offers in-person 12-Season Colour Analysis. Jorunn blogs in English and Norwegian about colour and style, with particular focus on minimalism and practicality.